LIVE TIMING: DON’T MISS A SECOND
With lap speeds ever-increasing and the margins for victory becoming ever smaller, every second counts at the Isle of Man TT Races and – whether you’re lining the Manx hedgerows or following from the other side of the world – the Official Live Timing Service provides unrivalled insight to all the qualifying and race action.
Dive into every digit of every session with the comprehensive Live Timing Service, giving live leaderboard data, sector-by-sector analysis, speed trap information, and much more. Users can follow the progress of their favourite competitors, by ‘pinning’ them to the top of their feeds across the service and taking a deeper dive into their performance via their individual profiles.
Available on desktop and mobile devices, the Official Live Timing Service is available to use with a free registration.
36 timing points...
All within the palm of your hand
HOW TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL LIVE TIMING SERVICE
The Official Live Timing Service for the 2023 Isle of Man TT Races is available via timing.iomttraces.com.
The service is free to sign up for and use, and provides comprehensive timing data for all 11 days of qualifying and race action.
OFFICIAL LIVE TIMING SERVICE: AT A GLANCE
- Available for free via timing.iomttraces.com on desktop or mobile
- Standings’ tab detailing the overall race results
- ‘Leaderboard’ tab detailing data from the latest timing points
- ‘Laps & Sectors’ tab providing a full breakdown of timing
- Competitor profiles with full session data
- Speed trap data, pit stop times and time penalty information
- Insight into personal bests and fastest times
- ‘Star’ your favourite competitors for quick updates
- Listen along to Radio TT direct from the Live Timing Service
- Full race schedule and results from throughout the fortnight